Praline-Mustard Glazed Ham
This baked ham made with a Praline-Mustard Glaze is an outstanding flavor perfect for all occasions.
- 7 to 8 lb. smoked spiral-cut ham half
- 1 c. ALAGA Butter Maple Syrup
- 3/4 c. packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 c. Dijon mustard
- 1/3 c. apple juice
- Remove skin and excess fat from around smoked ham, and place into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Stir together the ALAGA Butter Maple Syrup, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and apple juice and pour the mixture over the ham.
- Bake at 350 degrees on lower rack for 2 hours and 30 minutes or until the meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 140 degrees.
- Baste every 20 minutes with glaze.
- Let ham stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan, reserving drippings if desired.
- Cool, cover and chill ham.