Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/2 c. ALAGA Cane Syrup
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 c. ALAGA Butter Maple Pancake Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 lg. baked sweet potatoes
- 1 lg. can pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 1 c. pecans
- Peel and slice cooled potatoes.
- In a lightly greased casserole dish, place the potatoes, pineapple bits and pecan pieces in layers.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium saucepan and bring it to a boil, stirring constantly for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Pour liquid over potatoes, cover with marshmallows and place in 400 degree oven to lightly brown the marshmallows.