ALAGA Oreo Cookie Cake
A wonderful layered dessert – so easy to make.
- 1 Plate/Platter
- 1/3 c. ALAGA Cane Syrup
- 1 pkg. Oreo Cookies
- 1 (16-oz.) container whipped cream
- Cover plate with whipped cream spread fairly thick. This will keep your cookies in place when you stand them on their edge.
- Add the ALAGA Cane Syrup to the remaining whipped cream and fold in well.
- Cover the side of the cookie with the mixture and stand it on its edge on the plate.
- Coat each cookie well and continue to stack them horizontally across the plate, placing them as close together as possible.
- Begin the second row of coated cookies side by side touching the first row.
- When you have the cookie rows equal in length, cover all sides completely and heavily with the whipped cream, syrup mix.
- You should not be able to see any cookies, only whipped cream.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours or longer.
- When ready to serve, slice diagonally with a knife dipped in hot water.
- This dessert will look like a six-layer cake.