ALAGA Peachy Chicken
Great summer time recipe for peachy perfection.
- 2 Knives
- 2 Cutting Boards
- Bowl or Plate for Dredging
- 4qt Casserole Dish
- Bowl for Mixing Sauce
- Sauté Pan
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless Chicken
- 1/2 c Flour
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 1 pkg Onion Soup Mix
- 3 tbsp ALAGA Cane Syrup
- 2 tbsp ALAGA Hot Sauce
- 10 oz Russian Dressing
- 4 oz Peach Cobbler Jam
- 1 c Sliced Peaches
- 1 c Sliced Onions
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into large pieces.
- Dredge chicken in flour, salt and pepper.
- Place the diced chicken in a 4 qt. casserole dish.
- Combine the onion soup mix, ALAGA Cane Syrup, Russian Dressing, ALAGA Hot Sauce and peach cobbler jam.
- Mix and pour over chicken.
- Cover dish and bake for 1 hour.
- While baking, slice the peaches and onions, if not pre-cut.
- Sauté the peaches and onions in butter.
- Serve chicken garnished with grilled onions and fresh peaches.
- Side suggestion: serve over rice.