Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
A slice of delicious blueberry cream cheese pie is wonderful
- 2 (8-oz.) cream cheese
- 1/2 c. ALAGA Yellow Label Syrup
- 2 (4-oz.) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (21-oz.) c. blueberry pie filling
- 3/4 c. milk
- 2 (6-oz.) graham cracker crust
- whipped cream
- Beat the cream cheese and ALAGA Yellow Label Syrup until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the milk and vanilla instant pudding.
- Mix in whipped topping.
- Pour half of the batter into the pie crusts.
- Divide the blueberry filling on top of the two pies, then refrigerate.
- Chill about 2 hours.