Blueberry Pecan Cobbler
This is an easy recipe for a thick, bubbly Blueberry Cobbler.
- 8-inch square pan
- 4 pints blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/3 c. water
- 2 T. Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 c. ALAGA Yellow Label Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (15-oz.) pkg. refrigerated pie crust's
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans (toasted)
- Bring the first 8 ingredients to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Spoon half of blueberry mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
- Roll 1 pie crust to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut it into an 8-inch square and place over the blueberry mixture.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the remaining blueberry mixture over the baked crust.
- Roll the remaining pie crust to 1/8-inch thickness and cut into 1-inch strips.
- Arrange them in a lattice design over the mixture.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.