Yummy Sticky Caramel Corn
Our buttery and sweet caramel corn is a sweet favorite family treat.
- Medium Saucepan
- Large Sheet Pan
- 15 c. popped corn
- 1 stick butter
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 6 T. ALAGA CANE Syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 T. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix butter, brown sugar and ALAGA Cane Syrup in a medium sauce pan.
- Heat on medium until it comes to a boil.
- Boil for 6 minutes, remove from heat and add vanilla and soda.
- Mix well and pour over popped corn, making sure you cover each and every kernel well.
- Spread out the popcorn evenly on a large sheet pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours stirring often.