Cold Sour Cream New Potatoes
Cold sour cream new potatoes with ALAGA Hot Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar, chives and onions providing a unique side dish full of flavor.
- 2 (15 oz.) cans baby new potatoes
- 1/4 c. wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. chopped green onion
- 1/4 c. chopped chives
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream
- 3 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. ALAGA Hot Sauce
- dash paprika
- Rinse and drain the potatoes.
- Put them in a container and toss with the vinegar and green onions.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, sour cream, ALAGA Hot Sauce, then toss until all potatoes are completely covered.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Service cold topped with chopped chives and a dash of paprika