Down Home Sausage and Bean Bake
This delicious recipe is an ALAGA Cane Syrup favorite. Add our famous ALAGA Hot Sauce for an extra savory taste.!!
- 1 Large Skillet
- 1 Baking Dish
- 2 lb. sausage (1-inch pieces)
- 3 (32 oz.) cans pork and beans
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 2 c. packed brown sugar
- 3 T. prepared mustard
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 c. ALAGA Cane Syrup
- Brown sausage in a large skillet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Place sausage in the mixture and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.