Fall Harvest Six Bean Salad
- 1 med. Vidalia onion chopped
- 2 tsp. ALAGA Hot Sauce
- 1/3 c. ALAGA Yellow Label Syrup
- 1/2 c. wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- 1 (15 oz.) can Italian cut green beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can wax beans
- 1 (15 oz). can baby lima beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can chick peas (Garbanzo beans)
- 1 (15 oz.) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (15 oz). can black beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse thoroughly and drain beans and sliced mushrooms.
- Mix all other ingredients well.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and marinate overnight.
- Serve cold.
- Will keep for days in the refrigerator and just keeps getting tastier.