Honey Baked Ham
Our glaze made with ALAGA Yellow Label Syrup is a perfect addition to any ham.
- 1 Baking Dish for Ham
- 1 Small Mixing Bowl
- 1 butt or shank of cured ham
- 1 c. orange juice
- 1 c. ALAGA Yellow Label Syrup
- 1 T. Teriyaki Sauce
- pineapple and cherries (optional)
- Place ham in baking dish.
- Mix the orange juice and Teriyaki Sauce and put in the bottom of the dish.
- If you wish, toothpick the pineapple and cherries on the ham.
- Pour the ALAGA Yellow Label Syrup over the ham.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and cook according to the directions on the ham.
- Usually 20 minutes per pound at 350 degrees.