Italian Baked Beans
- Casserole Dish
- 3 cans pork and beans
- 1/4 c. ALAGA Cane Syrup
- 1/3 c. ketchup
- 1 med. tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 med. bell pepper, chopped
- 1 strip bacon
- 1 T. mustard
- 1 1/2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder or salt
- 1/4 tsp. basil leaves
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Fry bacon and crumble it up and reserve the drippings.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the bacon.
- Top with the bacon.
- Cook in a casserole dish at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir halfway through the cooking.