Johnson’s Pancake Omelet
Using our ALAGA Cane Syrup pancake batter and eggs together, add a touch of sweetness to any meal.
- 1 – Skillet
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- 2 eggs
- sausage or bacon
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 c. pancake mix
- 1/2 c. ALAGA Cane Syrup
- Precut your sausage or bacon.
- Put the eggs into a bowl with your sausage or bacon and mix well.
- Cook your mixture in a skillet and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the pancake mix, water and ALAGA Cane Syrup. Blend well.
- Pour in a skillet less than 1/4 c. of batter per omelet.
- While the pancake is still wet, put a small portion of the egg mixture on one-half of the pancake.
- When the bottom of the pancake is slightly dry, fold the pancake over and cover the egg mix, then press down. Flip over and cook the other side evenly.