Oakview Farms Granary Cranberry Nut Bread
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. Oakview Farms whole-wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 T. butter (softened and in pieces)
- 3/4 c. fresh orange juice
- 1 T. orange zest
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. ALAGA Yellow Label Syrup
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1 to 2 c. fresh cranberries (stems removed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- In a separate bowl, combine orange juice, orange zest, egg and ALAGA Yellow Label Syrup.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and stir just until dampened.
- Carefully fold in the pecans and cranberries.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour, or until crust is golden brown and tester comes out clean.