That wonderful taste of pumpkin made with our sweet taste of ALAGA Cane Syrup. So delicious no one can resist!
- 1 – Muffin Pan
- 1 – Bowl
- 1 – Mixing Bowl
- 1 2/3 c. self-rising flour
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/3 c. shortening
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 T. ALAGA Cane Syrup
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 (16-oz.) can pumpkin
- 1/2 c. golden raisins
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine flour, cinnamon and nutmeg, and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine shortening, sugar and ALAGA Cane Syrup, and beat them at medium speed until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Add the pumpkin and dry ingredients, beating until well blended.
- Fold in the raisins and walnuts.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool in cups for 5 minutes before removing.