Sausage and Rice Dinner
- Large Skillet
- Medium Skillet
- 1 lb. polish sausage (cooked)
- 1 med. green bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 med. red bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 med. yellow bell pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 med. onion (sliced thin)
- 1 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. ALAGA Cane Syrup
- 2 T. butter
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 c. hot rice
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers, salt, pepper and ALAGA Cane Syrup.
- In a medium size skillet, saute' the onions and mushrooms in the butter until lightly brown.
- Add the onion and mushrooms to the sausage pan, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Service hot over rice.