Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1 lb. ground round
- 1 medium onion
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 T. worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 6 medium bell peppers (cut in half or tops removed)
- 1 cup ALAGA Cane Syrup
- 1 cup ketchup
- Boil peppers in water for 12 minutes.
- Remove from water and drain on paper towels.
- Mix ground round, salt, pepper, onion, egg, rice, bread crumbs, ketchup and Worchestershire Sauce.
- Fully stuff each pepper with mixture.
- Mix ALAGA Cane Syrup and ketchup in a separate bowl.
- Top each pepper with mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour in casserole dish.