Sweet Potato Pie
- 2 lb. sweet potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 c. butter
- 3 lg. eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c. ALAGA Cane Syrup
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen deep-dish pie crust (thawed)
- Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water to cover, 30 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Beat sweet potatoes and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs and the next 6 ingredients, beating well.
- Pour mixture evenly into each pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees on lower rack for 45-50 minutes or until set.