Tura’s Breakfast/Brunch Crescents
Crescent Rolls, stuffed with cream cheese, ALAGA Cane Syrup, pecan and syrup. So delicious we eat them for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
- 1 (4 oz.) cream cheese
- 3 T. ALAGA Cane Syrup
- 1/4 c. pecans
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- dash ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese and 2 T. of the ALAGA Cane Syrup.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 rounded tablespoon of cream cheese mixture onto each triangle.
- Roll up each loosely, starting at shortest side of triangle.
- Place the rolls on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Curve each into a crescent shape.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with remaining syrup when done.